CONDITIONS OF SALE
• Upon purchase and receipt of your ticket please check it carefully and notify us immediately. It is your responsibility to check your, if you have made a mistake it cannot always be rectified after purchase.
• Once sale is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made. No refunds will be made except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation and at Promoter’s discretion. In the event of cancellation only face value of the ticket will be refunded.
• A valid ticket must be produced on arrival at the event to be scanned prior to admittance. Tickets are valid for one admission only per ticket. Any duplicated E-tickets will be rejected by the ticket scanners and access to the event will not be granted.
• The Promoter will not replace any lost, stolen or duplicated tickets. Keep your tickets safe and do not share your ticket details with any third party.
• Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited, and/or not purchased from either AEW 1 LTD or EventBrite, and/or an authorised point of sale. Tickets must not be sold or resold without the express permission of AEW 1 LTD. Beware of forgeries.
ENTRY, REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
• Under 16's must be accompanied by a person who is 18 or over. You may be asked for proof of age before being admitted. Valid forms of proof of age include photo drivers licence and passport.
• AEW 1 LTD and its appointed agents may conduct security searches of guests and their property on arrival to ensure the safety of patrons.
• Illegal drugs and NPS (New psychoactive substances) are strictly forbidden at all AEW events. Anyone caught in possession of such substances will be evicted from the building and where required the police with be contacted.
• Offensive weapons or items that could be used as a weapon are not permitted in the venue. Any persons found in possession of such articles will be refused entry or removed from the premises.
•AEW 1 LTD & the Venue Owner reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is considered to be disorderly or inappropriate.
• If you wish to exit the venue during the event and then re-enter the venue later during the event you must be wearing the wristband issued to you on arrival. Re-entry will be refused without a valid wristband.
• AEW 1 LTD reserves the right to amend or make alteration to the published details and prices of the event as necessary, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
• If for any reason the celebrity fails to complete contractual obligations through no fault of AEW 1 LTD then AEW 1 LTD will not be liable for refunds of a monetary value, we will only offer credit notes or tickets to future events to the value of offered compensation. Any compensation offer will be done so out of goodwill.
• AEW 1 LTD will publish in advance and announce during the event all photo upgrade experience timings and will not be held liable if a customer misses the designated time slots for these upgrade experiences with the said Celebrity. It is the customer’s responsibility to be ensure they follow all instructions from the event team to be in the right place at the right time.
• AEW 1 LTD may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements, audience capacity without prior notice.
• By entering the event You give your express consent to be photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience.
• Customers shall observe and comply with all instructions and requests of AEW 1 LTD or its authorised agent whose decision shall be final in all matters.
• Any breach of these regulations and conditions of use may result in the removal of offenders from the venue, and return to the event will only be permitted at the discretion of AEW 1 LTD. No refund shall be payable to such persons.
• Security officers are entitled to search customers and their belongings at any time during the event.
• If you experience problems in the venue, please contact a member of staff so that the issue can be resolved prior to, or during the event.
• AEW 1 LTD shall not be held Liable for any unforeseen actions from the said celebrity.
• “Force Mjeure” means any cause beyond the promoter’s control. AEW 1 LTD will not be held liable to You for failure to perform any obligation when the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
• The Promoter / Venue, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including You) or property however caused: (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of legal duty of care owned by the promoter, (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury as a result of a breach of legal duty of care owed by the Promoter): or (c) to the extent that any loss or damage result from a breach by You of any of the conditions.
• Nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Promoter’s discretion.